Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments in their original texts, are fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, and are therefore regarded as the Word of God and final authority for the Association.
- We believe that there is one omnipresent and almighty God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the absolute deity and full humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, the authenticity of His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection and His present mediatory work in heaven.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit. We believe He gives life, He sanctifies, and He empowers and comforts believers.
- We believe that man was originally created sinless. Tempted by Satan, man fell into sin by his own wrong choice and thereby brought the whole race under the condemnation of eternal separation from God.
- We believe that the only way for man to be saved from the consequences of his sinful nature and be re-united with God, is through repentance and faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. Justification is through grace alone.
- We believe that the Church is the body of Jesus Christ composed of all true believers of all time. The present work of the Church is to present God on earth in power and love. This is manifested through the worship of God, the perfecting of the saints, and the evangelization of the world.
- We believe that God the Holy Spirit equips believers, as members of the Body of Christ – with spiritual gifts (special abilities) to enable them to serve in the Kingdom in a way that glorifies God and builds up other people.
- We believe in the personal and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ to consummate our salvation and establish His glorious Kingdom.